Steelers Edge Out Ravens 23-20
Playing in place of injured Ben Roethlisberger, Charlie Batch got the job done (reinforced my pleasure with the Steelers resigning Charlie at the beginning of the season).
Batch, outplaying Flacco, opened the second half with an impressive 78-yard touchdown drive culminating with a 16-yard Dwyer run into the end zone.
Batch also directed a 61 yard drive in the closing minutes of the game topped by a Shawn Suisham 42 yard field goal as time expired giving the Steelers a 23-20 victory of their arch rival Ravens.
Steelers snapped a two-game losing streak while snapping the Ravens 15 game winning streak at home. In addition, Ravens lost for the first time in 13 games against division competitors.
- Charlie Batch: 25/36 for 276 yards. 1 Interception 1 TD
- Dwyer: 49 yards on 16 attempts with 1 TD.
- Redman: 43 yards on 9 attempts.
- Heath Miller: 5 receptions for 97 yards and 1 TD.
- Sanders: 5 receptions for 60 yards.
- Antonio Brown: 5 receptions for 58 yards.
- Play Selection for Steelers: 59% passing to 41%rushing.
- Time of Possession: 34:21 to Ravens 25:39.
- First Downs: Both teams had 19.
Welcome Back Troy:
Sunday, Dec. 9, San Diego @ home. 1:00 p.m.