The Following Is Some News To Keep You Busy Speculating:
- Emmanuel Sanders will be remaining with the Steelers for the 2013 season. According to reports, he was offered 2.5M from the Patriots but the Steelers matched that number.
- Heath Miller still recovering from his torn ACL + MCL.
- Steelers signed WR Justin Brown, WR Marcus Wheaton and CB Terry Hawthorne.
- Steelers also signed LB Vince Williams as well as S Shamarko Thomas.
- According to early reports, Tod Haley is excited. However, he admitted, one of the goals is to "get better at communicating." He also added, "We have to run the ball much more effectively.
- C Cortez Allen said---with confidence in a recent interview---he's ready to step in as a starter at corner.
- Marcus Gilbert made it clear he wants to be Ben's body-guard at left-offensive tackle. He just needs to get by Marcus Gilbert.
Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh PG, Steelers Depot