Steelers (4-3) At New York Giants (6-2)
Sunday. 4:25 p.m. CBS
- Palomalu, Gilbert and Sylvester ruled out for tomorrow's game.
- Dwyer and Mendenhall doubtful at this time.
- Redman, Woodley and Clark probable.
- History: Giants lead 46-29-3
- Last Regular Season Meeting: Oct. 2008, Giants rallied from behind to beat Steelers 21-14.
- Eli Manning has won 8 consecutive games against AFC teams.
- Steelers are looking to improve to 3-0 against NFC teams.
- Tomorrow is only the fifth time both teams played each other since 1994.
- This game features two of three active quarterbacks who have won more than one Super Bowl.
- Steelers defense is looking to keep its seventh opponent in the last eight games to under 100 yards rushing.
- Roethlisberger looking to improve to 24-7 against NFC teams during the regular season.
- Roethlisgerger looking to record a passing rating of 120.0 for the fourth time this season.
- Steelers lead the league with a 51.9% third-down conversion rate.
- Steelers are first in the league in defense even with the lack of sacks and takeaways. Giants have 13 sacks and 13 takeaways.
- Steelers compensating more with nickel defense with the absence of Polamalu.
- Steelers ranked in the top five in pass defense, third-down defense and red-zone defense.
Steelers.com, USA TODAY, Pro-Sports Daily, Fox Sports