Buffalo Bills (3-6) @ Steelers (2-6)
Sunday, Nov. 10, 2013. 1 p.m. ET CBS
- In last week's game against the Patriots, the Steelers gave up the most yards---610---and points---55---in franchise history.
- The Steelers are 7-1 at home in the regular season against the Bills.
- The Bills have dropped four straight and eight of nine to the Steelers, including the playoffs.
- A win would make Roethlisberger 66-39 during the regular season and 38-14 at home.
- TE Heath Miller is two TD's away from tying Buddy Dial for the fourth most receiving TD's in franchise history.
- Polamalu needs one interception to tie Jack Ham and Darren Perry for the seventh most in team history.
- Pittsburgh is 31st in rush defense with an average of 131.3 yards.
- Both teams will be trying to avoid their third straight defeat.
- Buffalo's three QB's have been sacked 28 times and rank last in the league with a 55.4% completion rate.
- Bills have been impressive in their running game and rushing the passer this season. This game could give them an opportunity to take advantage of Pittsburgh's two weaknesses.
- Steelers play selection for the entire season: 65% passing and 35% rushing.
- Steelers will be facing rookie QB E.J. Manuel
- RT Marcus Gilbert is questionable (ankle) as is Mike Adams (rib injury). CB Ike Taylor is probable (concussion).
- Line right now: Steelers by 3.