Steelers Still In The Hunt
Steelers are now 7-8 after beating the Packers 38-31. They're in exactly the same position they were in last year at this time at 7-8. Today's win has to leave Steelers fans asking themselves: What if?---What if the Steelers had played the first part of the season as they've played in the second half?
As mentioned in the previous post, the Steelers remain in the hunt. Next week, the Steelers meet the Browns at home. For the Steelers to get into post season, Jets have to win in Miami, KC has to beat San Diego and the Ravens need to lose to the Bengals. One more thing. The Steelers need to beat the Browns. It's going to take a miracle, but crazier things have happened in the NFL.
- Ben was 16/28 for 167 yards. 2 TD's and 1 interception.
- Bell ran for 124 yards on 26 attempts. 1 TD.
- Antonio Brown had 6 receptions for 105 yards.
- Spaeth and Sanders both recorded one touchdown each.
- On defense, Keisel, Worlids and Timmons recorded one sack each.
- Polamalu forced a fumble.
- Red zone efficiency: 80%.
- Third down efficiency: 20%.
- Total rushing yards: 151 on 29 rushes averaging 5.2 yards per rush.
- Net yards passing: 192. With an average of 6.4 yards per pass.
Browns @ Steelers. Sunday, Dec. 29, 2013. 1 p.m. ET